OPENING THE CROWN CHAKRA
eating for the crown
In this chakra, we find the idea of fasting. In the crown chakra, we don't feed the chakra, we honor it, which is done through the idea of fasting.
PODCAST: LETS DO THIS
This week's Stone: Celesite
This stone helps quiet the mind so that you may receive your message. This stone is helpful for being a land marker of peace and clarity when working with the crown chakra.
GAME TIME: What's in the box
What do I see?
What do I hear?
What do I know?
What do I feel?
1. How do you know if your crown chakra is over-active?
2. How do you know if your crown chakra is under-active?
3. How can you help heal the crown chakra?
4. How can you balance the crown chakra?
5. Do you feel like you have a balanced crown chakra?
6. Did you try the yoga for the crown chakra?
7. Did you eat for the crown chakra? What did you try?
8. Did you interact with this week's stone?
9. How many steps did you take this week?
10. Have you ever had an out of body experience?
1. What does God mean to you?
2. Do you practice a religion?
3. If so, is it the same one you practiced during your upbringing?
4. How much time do you put toward your religious practices per week?
5. When you spend more time practicing, do you feel better?